Wednesday 22 March 2017

The Box

Image result for parrot

I opened the box….. It was there my birthday present, my dad had said that my present would be unexpected but not that unexpected! So I went to check with my dad if it was the right thing…. He wasn't there! So I looked at the bird for a bit, it was beautiful it had red, green, blue and yellow feathers and it was very friendly! I don’t think that I have ever held a bird without it flying away but I couldn't help but think this bird was sort of creepy. You would of thought it to it was definitely creepy that I’m in the house all by myself. Have you ever been in the house all by yourself when you didn't even know? Anyway I HAD to find my dad he was set up to do a very important speech about homeless people ( I had always thought homeless people were just boring people without a home no big deal, until today…….) So I set off to find him then I saw a homeless person he was looking longingly at me, I tried not to look at him but it was too hard. ‘Oh alright’ then I said what harm could it do just to give him a little bit off money? So I gave him a five dollar note, his mouth opened wide, he gasped, ‘you must be rich’ he said. I thought for a moment, ‘to a homeless person maybe I am rich’. Then out of the corner popped my dad ‘you learnt your lesson’ my dad said, ‘I put a parrot in the box to make you suspect something and then I went out hoping for you to come and find me, and I had hoped you would help the homeless person’. Of course I forgot about the parrot, it was sitting on my shoulder. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.